About Daily-Polymer Corp.
Besides resins for paints and adhesives, Daily Polymer Corp. has recently produced binder, for non-woven fabric base resin of waterproof coatings for architecture resins for reinforced plastic, etc.
In marketing, we are digging into domestic and overseas as well. Nowadays, our products have entered into Southeast Asia, Middle Asia, India, Japan, Africa, Hong Kong, and the expansion is growing still.
Seeing that synthetic resin is a fine chemical, we stress without reserve the importance of continuing research and development and technical service for customers. We spend most of the time and expenses training high-class engineers for investing new products and improving technical service.
After two petroleum crises, the importance of petroleum resources is once again recognized, as is their influence on the petrochemical industry, especially the synthetic resin. The products will lead to high-performance, energy saving and pollution-prevention. We have realized the future trends in advance and have invested manpower and material power to meet the future demand.
We owe the growth of Daily Polymer Corporation to the love and care of our customers. We hope your encouragement will forever promote us to higher levels of development.
Resins for Paints Manufacturer
Introduction of Photo-Electronic Building
- 6F Production Department & Production Section
- 5F Product Packing Section (Clean Room)
- 4F LCD Test Line (Clean Room)
- 3F R&D Department
- 2F Sales Department, Business Development Department & VIP Room
- 1F Lobby & Storage Section
- 1BF Conference Room
Daily-Polymer Corporation history
|1971||1971 R&D Department was established. Alkyd resin, Emulsion production started.|
|1972|| 1972 Taipei branch office was established.
|1973||1973 Solvent-Based Acrylic resin production started.Taichung branch office was established.
|1977||1977 Acrylic Emulsion for cement paint and for non-woven fabric production started.
|1980||1980 Amino resin production started. Management information system by computer started.Yong-Ann plant was being constructed.
|1984||1984 Extended the facilities of Yong-Ann plant to expand the capacity of Alkyd resins.
|1985||1985 Introduced K/H from Japan Showa High Polymer Co., Ltd. to expand the production of Emulsions for Non-woven, Fabric, Flocking, Adhesive, PSA
|1986||1986 Cooperated with famous foreign Paint Company for OEM production of resins for paints.
|1990||1990 Introduced K/H from Nippon Shokubai Chemical Co., Ltd. to produce and sale Unsaturated polyester resin.
|1994||1994 Fulfilled the requirements of quality assurance specified as ISO 9002.
|1999||1999 Cooperated with Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) to research Alignment Materials for LCD.
|2000||2000 Began the sale of Alignment Materials for LCD.
|2001||2001 Electro-optic Building was constructed.
|2003||2003 Cooperated with Fuji Pigment Corp. to produce LC.
|2004||2004 The China-South sales & sale office to establish at Dong Guan, China.
|2005||2005 TFT R&D Department was established at the United states of America .
|2005||2005 The China-East sales & sale office to establish at Shanghai, China.|
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Daily Polymer Corp. collect the following types of information:
- Registration Information: At the time you register to become a Member of the Site, you will be asked to complete an application form which requires you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business ("Registration Information.")
You can instruct us whether or not you wish to be contacted by checking or removing the check from the box indicating your preference as applicable at the place where your information is collected, or by other means (such as an e-mail request). In addition, with each communication you receive fromMagalish Enterprise Co., Ltd, you will be given the opportunity to indicate if you do not wish to receive future communications.
- Payment Information: Your payment information may be collected when any online shop or order occurred on www.daily-polymer.com. We may use your payment information to materialize the deal. Every purchase and order is governed by the Sales Policy which set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order or purchase atMagalish Enterprise Co., Ltdconstitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so please be certain you understand and accept them before you submit any order.
- Log Information: For each visitor to the Site, the Site automatically recognizes and stores information, such as the visitor's IP address/domain name combination and any referring websites. We use this information to understand visitor traffic patterns through our websites for purposes such as enhancing their usability. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you've activated blocking technology available in some browsers.
Magalish Enterprise Co., Ltdreserves the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property ofMagalish Enterprise Co., Ltd, our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
Magalish Enterprise Co., Ltdalso reserves the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
As a Member, your Registration Information can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., Member ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.